Friday, February 20, 2009

Kraft First Taste

The best place to get the inside scoop on the latest Kraft products, be one of the first to try them, and tell us what you think. Join our community today to start connecting with other members, and sharing special offers with friends.

This is a great place to sign up to try new products. They will generally send you a coupon for a free product to try and one to share with a friend.

I have recently tried Jello singles which the kids loved. They could make them whenever they wanted and didn't make a huge mess.

Last week, I received coupon to try Oreo mini-Cakesters which I will when I go grocery shopping this week. They look great and I can't wait to try them.

This is just a great way to try new products for free.

Sign up here for free

http://www.kraftfirsttaste.com/

No comments: